We invite you to take part in the II-th International Security Industry Exhibition "National Security. Belarus-2024" which will be held 19-21 June, 2024 in Minsk at 111, Pobediteley Ave.
- State Secretariat of the Security Council of Belarus
- Belarus President Property Management Directorate
- Republican Unitary Enterprise "National Exhibition Centre "BelExpo" of Belarus President Property Management Directorate
With the assistance of:
State Security Committee of the Republic of Belarus
Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus
State Border Committee of the Republic of Belarus
Ministry of Emergencies of the Republic of Belarus
Belarusian State Authority of Military Industry of the Republic of Belarus
Мinistry of Defense of the Republic of Belarus
State Forensic Examination Committee of the Republic of Belarus
State Customs Committee
Investigative Committee of the Republic of Belarus
Operations and Analysis Center under the President of the Republic of Belarus
Security Service of the President of the Republic of Belarus
Ministry of Forestry of the Republic of Belarus
Ministry of Communications and Information of the Republic of Belarus
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus
Ministry of Healthcare of the Republic of Belarus
Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus
Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Republic of Belarus
Ministry of Industry of the Republic of Belarus
Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Belarus
Minsk City Executive Committee
Hi TechPark of Belarus
National Academy of Sciences of Belarus
- State Committee on Science and Technology
The Exhibition is held as a complex of congress and exhibition events, aimed at creating a communication environment for discussing innovative ideas, exchange of information and practical experience, as well as demonstration for the general public and citizens of high-tech, innovative development and ready-made solutions in the field of security systems, tech, weaponry, medical support and other equipment, which contribute to improving the technical equipment of various state bodies, institutions, enterprises and citizens within the framework of ensuring the national security of the Republic of Belarus.
The exhibition’s thematic sections are formed on the basis of the specialization of the participants in accordance with the main directions of ensuring the security of the individual, society and the state, responding to emergency situations, ect.
The main thematic sections of the exhibition are:
- information security «digital neighborhood belt», combating crimes in the field of high technology, cybersecurity;
- introduction and use of advanced achievements in the field of artificial intelligence in the practical activities of national security agencies;
- technical equipment for special forces units, special services, law enforcement agencies, armed forces;
- special machinery and equipment used in the implementation of the functions of national security agencies;
- technical systems for monitoring, prevention and liquidation of emergency situations, means of rescue in terms of the implementation of the functions of bodies and departments for emergency situations.
- equipment and components used in disaster medicine;
- tactical, social and other areas of medicine;
- technical means of border control;
- search and inspection equipment and technical means of customs control;
- anti-terrorist protection systems for critical, urban and other infrastructure facilities, prevention and detection of offenses and emergencies;
- nuclear safety systems;
- technical and software tools for ensuring the security of protected objects;
- modern technologies of education of employees of national security agencies;
- means and technologies for ensuring industrial, biological and environmental safety;
- space technologies in the practical activities of national security agencies.
We will be glad to see You in Minsk!
If You have any questions concerning participation, please do not hesitate to contact us.